This training is an introductory training, designed to increase knowledge of public health financing. This training will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Objectives for the Public Health Finance Training include:
- Understand the sources and types of funding that support public health.
- Identify finance requirements included in Michigan’s Public Health Code.
- Describe components of a basic program budget and major budget categories.
- Understand financial challenges faced by public health agencies.
- Define basic financial analysis terms.
- Identify funding opportunities and develop grant proposals.
To access the training, enter your email in the field below and click the “Submit” button.